Meet Rishad Shaikh, D.M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Rishad Shaikh was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario. He received his undergraduate training in Biology and Psychology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. Afterwards, he moved on to the Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine. Upon successful completion of dental school, Dr. Shaikh obtained his initial training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery through and internship at West Virginia University. Dr. Shaikh then completed a 4 year residency in OMS at West Virginia University.
Following his residency, Dr. Shaikh traveled to St. Louis to complete a year long full scope OMS Fellowship at Mercy Medical Center. Upon completion of the fellowship he returned to Cleveland where he taught Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Metro Health in affiliation with Case Western’s residency training.
He returned to St. Louis in 2015, where he has been in private practice since. Dr. Shaikh is licensed to practice Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Missouri and is on staff at Mercy Medical Center, and St. Anthony’s Medical Center.
- Diplomate: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate: Nations Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Member: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member: American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Member: Missouri Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Society
- Member: Greater St. Louis Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member: American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Active Staff Privileges: Mercy Medical Center & St. Anthony’s Medical Center
In his downtime Dr. Shaikh enjoys lifting weights, boxing, traveling, riding his motorcycle, and cheering on his home town team the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Shaikh.
Providing the highest standard of care is our top priority. Please let us know how your visit went.